Here are some 'top facts' for the clash between Sydney FC v Adelaide United.
• Sydney have not won in four games (D2 L2), with their two defeats both coming at home.
• They last went three in a row without a win at home in February, after which they went on a nine game unbeaten run at the Allianz Stadium.
• United have lost three of their last four games, each by a one-goal margin.
• However, the Reds have found the net in each of their last five away games, winning three of these (L2).
• Sydney have not beaten Adelaide in any of their last four attempts (D2 L2).
• Adelaide have scored in each of their last six visits to Sydney FC, last failing to find the net there in December 2009.
• No player has picked up more yellow cards this season than the Sky Blues’ Sebastian Ryall (5).
• No team has had more shots (125) or more shots on target (56) than Adelaide this season.
Adelaide United face Sydney FC in Round 12 of the Hyundai A-League 2014/15 Season on Friday, 26 December. Kick off is at 7.15pm ACDT (7.45 AEDT).