Here are some 'top facts' for the clash between Adelaide United v Brisbane Roar.
• Including playoff games, Brisbane have enjoyed six wins in their last eight meetings with Adelaide United.
• At home, Adelaide have lost six and drawn one of their last seven A-League games (inc. playoffs) with Brisbane Roar.
• In these seven aforementioned home games, Adelaide have managed to score just three goals in total.
• In regular A-League season play only, Adelaide have lost eight home games against Brisbane Roar; twice as many as they have lost against any other opponent at home.
• Adelaide are looking to win three successive matches in A-League competition for the first time since September 2010 (four wins in a row).
• United have not kept three successive clean sheets in the A-League since December 2013.
• Brisbane Roar have conceded 13 goals in their last five league games – they had conceded 13 goals in their previous 12 games before this run.
• This game pits the two sides with the best average possession figures against one another – Adelaide (59%) & Brisbane (56%).
Adelaide United next host Brisbane Roar in Round 25 of the Hyundai 2014/15 A-League season on Saturday, 11 April at Coopers Stadium. Kick off at 4:30pm ACST. To purchase tickets, click here.