Here are some 'top facts' for the clash between Adelaide United v Western Sydney Wanderers.
• United have won none of their last two games (D1 L1).
• However, the Reds have found the net in each of their last seven matches.
• WSW are unbeaten in two (W1 D1), having won none of their opening 13 matches.
• The Wanderers’ draw in their last away trip (Newcastle Jets) was their first away point of the season, having lost their opening seven on the road.
• United are unbeaten in three against Wanderers (W2 D1), keeping a clean sheet in each game.
• Indeed, WSW have scored four goals in four visits to Adelaide, with all of these coming in one game (4-2 in February 2013). They’ve lost the other three.
• No player has made more passes this season than Adelaide’s Isaias (1126).
• WSW have managed fewer shots on target than any other team this season (59).
Adelaide United will host Western Sydney Wanderers in Round 18 of the Hyundai 2014/15 A-League season on Saturday, 21 February at Coopers Stadium. Kick off at 7.00pm ACDT. To purchasce tickets, click here.