Here are some 'top facts' for the clash between Adelaide United v Newcastle Jets.
• Adelaide have lost their last two home games. They’ve not lost three in a row since March 2012 (a run of four games).
• In fact, the Reds conceded as many goals in their last home game that they had in their previous six (3).
• The Jets’ only win so far this season came against Adelaide (2-1 in December).
• Newcastle have failed to score in any of their last three away matches, and never more than once in their last 10 on the road.
• Adelaide have won only one of their last six meetings with Newcastle Jets (D2 L3).
• The Jets have conceded exactly one goal on each of their last four visits to Adelaide.
• Adelaide have had more shots (149), faced fewer shots (124) and conceded fewer goals (14) than any other A-League team this season.
• By contrast, Newcastle have had fewer shots (96), faced more shots (215) and conceded more goals (28) than any other side in the league
delaide United will play Newcastle Jets at Coopers Stadium in Round 15 of the 2014/15 Hyundai A-League season on Saturday, 24 January 2015. Kick off is at 4.30pm ACDT. Click here to purchase tickets.