Here are some 'top facts' for the clash between Newcastle Jets v Adelaide United.
• Newcastle Jets’ defeat to Perth Glory in their last outing made it 10 games without a win this season (D4 L6).
• After an unbeaten opening seven games, Adelaide have won just one of their last three (L2).
• The hosts have conceded in each of their four previous home games this season, a total of 10 goals (2.5 per game).
• Adelaide have scored exactly two goals in each of their last four away games, winning three of these (L1).
• However, The Reds have failed to score on either of their last two visits to the Hunter Stadium (L1 D1).
• The Jets have won three of their last five home games against United (W3 D1 L1).
• United have had twice as many shots on target (52) than Newcastle this season (26), the highest and lowest totals in the division respectively.
• No team has won more fouls than Adelaide this season (154), while the Jets have picked up the most yellow cards (24).
Adelaide United face Newcastle Jets in Round 11 of the Hyundai A-League 2014/15 Season on Friday, 19 December. Kick off is at 7.10pm ACDT (7.40 AEDT).