Here are some 'top facts' for the clash between Adelaide United and Western Sydney Wanderers.
• This fixture has seen an average of three goals per game in its six occasions, though just one goal has been netted in the two fixtures between the sides in 2014.
• Adelaide have kept successive clean sheets against Western Sydney Wanderers (W1 D1).
• Adelaide are currently unbeaten in 13 home games; a run which stretches back to December 2013 (W8 D5).
• Western Sydney Wanderers are without a win in nine games (including play-offs); their worst run ever in the Hyundai A-League (D3 L6).
• Adelaide topscorer, Sergio Cirio has scored all three of his league goals at home this term.
• No player has created more chances on their home turf than Cirio (11) this campaign.
• Craig Goodwin (Adelaide) has registered more assists than any other defender this season (3).
• Adelaide have conceded just twice at home; a league-low number.
• Western Sydney Wanderers have lost five straight games on the road (including playoffs); their longest losing streak ever in the Hyundai A-League.
• Western Sydney Wanderers have conceded exactly once in each of their last three matches.
Adelaide United will face Western Sydney Wanderers at Coopers Stadium in Round 9 of the 2014/15 Hyundai A-League season on Saturday 6 December. Kick off will be at 7:00 ACDT. To purchase tickets, click here.