Here are some 'top facts' for the clash between Adelaide United and Brisbane Roar.
• Adelaide are unbeaten at home in 14 A-League matches (W9), last losing to Brisbane Roar in December last year (1-2).
• Brisbane have won only one of their last four matches (L2), and have not scored more than one goal in a game in that run.
• The Reds have lost only one of their opening nine fixtures (W6 D2), their best start to a season since 2010/11.
• Meanwhile, the Lionhearts have made their worst ever start to an A-League season, with just seven points from their opening nine games.
• Adelaide have scored exactly two goals in each of their last four games, winning three of these (L1).
• Brisbane Roar are unbeaten in their last six games away to United (W5), winning the last four in a row (including playoffs).
• Only three players have made more than 500 successful passes in the A-League this season, all of them representing Brisbane Roar (Matt Smith, Jade North and Luke Brattan).
• No side has had more shots on target this season than Adelaide (49).
Adelaide United will play Brisbane Roar at Coopers Stadium in Round 9 of the Hyundai A-League 2014/15 Season on Friday, 12 December. Kick off is at 7.10pm ACDT. To purchase tickets, click here.