The Bully Zero Australia Foundation are proud to have Adelaide United support in their vision to protect and empower Australians to live a fulfilling life free from all forms of bullying.
Their mission is to provide genuine and enduring care for bullying victims and their families. The organisation exists to create awareness, identify and empower victims to support and stand side by side with them, their families and friends in taking action and creating permanent positive change.
- The foundation are passionate about establishing a zero-tolerance culture of bullying in Australia and will work tirelessly to ensure that anti-bullying laws are implemented and enforced nationally.
- The foundation provides Australians with evidenced based education programs to prevent bullying and work with bullies and their families to help create positive behavioural changes.
- Provide and develop on-going customized education programs for schools, workplaces, sporting clubs, community groups, students, teachers and parents about the devastating consequences of bullying.
- Promote key messages to make bullying unacceptable.
- Stand united in our quest to create a safer nation for every generation.
The Bully Zero Australia Foundation welcome on board Osama Malik and Jimmy Jeggo as South Australian Ambassadors for the foundation, joining a list of amazing Ambassadors. Osama and Jimmy are pictured here with South Australian State Manager Julie Clifton.