Adelaide United memberships for the 2016/17 season are now on sale.
To say thank you for your loyalty and continued support, any 2015/16 Members that renew before the priority period ends at 5pm Friday 10 June will receive a free Adelaide United back pack.
Here’s all the information you need to know to stay with the family, or join the Champions for the first time.
Membership in 2016/17
- Packages to suit a range of budgets and personal circumstances
- Option to pay your membership over 12 monthly instalments*
- Fixed pricing for members who purchase 3 year memberships~
- 14 home games, including 2 home matches each against rivals Melbourne Victory and Western Sydney Wanderers
- Click here to see membership pricing details.
*Must sign up prior to September 2016, as final payments are taken by June 2017
~Membership to be paid in year one by January 2017
Reserved seating renewal process**
- Members renewing the same package, including the same seats, will be allocated first (from 5pm Friday 10 June)
- Members that purchase before 5pm Friday 10 June and request a seat change or add extra seats to your account will be allocated next. Seating changes will be processed by 5pm Friday 17 June (depending on availability).
- From Monday 20 June, new members will be allocated the best available seat(s) in the chosen category according to the date their application is received (depending on availability).
**Seating may not be finalised until 30 June. This is an extensive process and best endeavours will ensure this process is completed as quickly as possible.
New member benefits
- Members’ birthday email with AUFC merchandise voucher
- Free Adelaide United backpack for 2015/16 Members that renew prior to 10th June
- Exclusive players meet & greet (Platinum & Reds Lounge Members only)
- Voting rights for the Members’ Player of the Year award
New packages & extras
- 2 Game Flexi*** - your introduction to AUFC membership
- Opportunity to renew your same package at 2016/17 pricing for 3 seasons~
- ACL 3 game membership – pre-purchase at a discounted price during priority period
- Children 5 and under are free to attend home games^
***2 Game Flexi cannot be used to attend Melbourne Victory matches
~Membership to be paid in year one by June 2017
^Based on the child not occupying a seat
Western Grandstand reconfiguration
To provide more choice and pricing options for our members we have reconfigured the reserved seating categories in the Western Grandstand of Coopers Stadium. You can now choose between Platinum, Gold, and Silver ( see new seating map here ).
The following will apply for 2015/16 renewing members with reserved seating:
- Gold members now seated in Silver bays will enjoy discounted pricing
- Gold members remaining in Gold bays will not be affected
- Gold members now seated in Platinum bays will not be affected by a price increase this season, and have the option to stay in the same seat or shift to a Gold seat
1300 GO REDS (1300 467 337)