It's a Good Friday showdown as the Original Rivalry returns to Coopers Stadium for the second time this Hyundai A-League season. It doesn't get any bigger than this, Adelaide United vs Melbourne Victory.
- Hyundai A-League 2018/19 - Round 26
- Friday, 19 April 2019
- Venue: Coopers Stadium
- ARRIVE EARLY! Gates open 5:50pm
- Kick-off 7:20pm
- Purchase tickets to the match here. Pre-purchase your tickets to avoid the queues at the gate where they are also for sale.
- A reminder for all Telstra customers that you can enjoy $20 tickets to this week's game. Junior priced tickets also available.
Learn more here.
- Those that have General Admission tickets have the option to upgrade for $10 – simply visit the Manton Street or Holden Street ticket offices on arrival.
- At half-time the fastest NPL and WNPL players will compete in the Inaugural IGA Dash with the chance to win a share of $25,000! Which team/ do you think will take out the prize?
- IGA Family Park is the place to be for kids with fun activities such as the IGA inflatable, the Games2U van, Dartball and Triple M spinning the tunes.
- The Triple M ute will be outside the gates pumping the music while a DJ will be inside the precinct spinning the decks. Players will also be available to sign autographs pre-game.
- The FruChoc and Chemist King mascots will be roaming around the precinct and handing out goodies for the crowd at half-time.
- Take photos and share to Instagram and Twitter using the hashtags #AUFC and #ADLvCCM to see yourself on the big screen!
- Download the AUFC Shake It App from the App Store or Google Play to shake and win prizes such as signed AUFC gear and great offers from Adelaide United partners.
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at both the Manton Street and Holden Street entrances as well as the AUFC Store located under the Western Grandstand near the Corporate Entrance.
- Don’t forget, all Reds members are entitled to 10% off all purchases.
- 40% off ALL merchandise! Good Friday only.
- Parking is available at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre for $4 for attendees of Coopers Stadium, and there are more than 1,400 spaces available (Car park closes strictly 90 minutes after the conclusion of Coopers Stadium events and additional parking fees are applicable thereafter).
- Tram services between the City and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre are free of charge and services operate with a good level of frequency. The station is approximately a 300m walk to Coopers Stadium.
- The Bowden Train Station is within approximately 400m of Coopers Stadium.
- Bus stops are within close proximity (300m) of Coopers Stadium.
- The Taxi Rank is located at the corner of Manton Street and Hindmarsh Place adjacent to the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- Bicycle parking rails are located at the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- For more information regarding transport, please visit the Coopers Stadium website here.
- Our friendly Member Services team are available for any membership enquiries in the AUFC Store located on Manton Street. The AUFC Store will remain open until kick-off for any enquiries.
Match Day Programme
- The official match day programme is now an all-digital publication so you can read on your device, on demand whenever you choose. The programme will be available online on our website or via Issuu and the Issuu app.