This Friday night the Reds take on top of the table Perth Glory at Coopers Stadium in Round 22 of the Hyundai A-League 2018/19. Here is everything you need to know!
- Hyundai A-League 2018/19 - Round 22
- Friday, 15 March 2019
- Venue: Coopers Stadium
- Gates open 6:20pm
- Kick-off 7:20pm
- This match was originally scheduled for Sunday, 17 March 2019. For more information about the rescheduling to Friday, 15 March 2019 please click here.
- Purchase tickets to the match here. Pre-purchase your tickets to avoid the queues at the gate where they are also for sale.
- Those that have General Admission tickets have the option to upgrade for $10 – simply visit the Manton Street or Holden Street ticket offices on arrival.
- Parking is available at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre for $4 for attendees of Coopers Stadium, and there are more than 1,400 spaces available (Car park closes strictly 90 minutes after the conclusion of Coopers Stadium events and additional parking fees are applicable thereafter).
- Tram services between the City and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre are free of charge and services operate with a good level of frequency. The station is approximately a 300m walk to Coopers Stadium.
- The Bowden Train Station is within approximately 400m of Coopers Stadium.
- Bus stops are within close proximity (300m) of Coopers Stadium.
- The Taxi Rank is located at the corner of Manton Street and Hindmarsh Place adjacent to the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- Bicycle parking rails are located at the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- For more information regarding transport, please visit the Coopers Stadium website here.
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at both the Manton Street and Holden Street entrances as well as the AUFC Store located under the Western Grandstand near the Corporate Entrance.
- Don’t forget, all Reds members are entitled to 10% off all purchases.
- 25% off Macron range this week only!
- Our friendly Member Services team are available for any membership enquiries in the AUFC Store located on Manton Street. The AUFC Store will remain open until kick-off for any enquiries.
Arrive early and check out the Fan Village behind the Aurelio Vidmar (Southern) Stand! It's a festival atmosphere with food trucks, bars, barrels and umbrellas to catch up with friends before the match and at half time.
- IGA Family Park is the place to be for kids with fun activities such as the IGA and Triple M inflatables, Dartball and Triple M Bumpbox playing the tunes.
- Visit the Ray White Rachel Lawrie marquee in IGA Family Park where the kids can colour in take on the ball skill challenge.
- Stillwell Hyundai will be located on Holden St outside the gates where you can find out about the latest vehicles and keep an eye out for a few guest player appearances.
- Triple M will be outside the gates while a DJ will be inside the precinct spinning the decks. Players will also be available to sign autographs pre-game.
- The FruChoc and Chemist King mascots will be roaming around the precinct and handing out goodies for the crowd at half-time.
- Take photos and share to Instagram and Twitter using the hashtags #AUFC and #ADLvPER to see yourself on the big screen!
- Download the AUFC Shake It App from the App Store or Google Play to shake and win prizes such as signed AUFC gear and great offers from Adelaide United partners.
Match Day Programme
- The official match day programme is now an all-digital publication so you can read on your device, on demand whenever you choose. The programme is available online on our website or via Issuu and the Issuu app.