The Reds face Wellington Phoenix in the second of a three game stretch at Coopers Stadium this Sunday while Kick on the Pitch presented by Hit 107 is back for the first time this season!
- Hyundai A-League 2019/20 Round 8
- Sunday, 1 December 2019
- Venue: Coopers Stadium
- Gates open 4:30pm
- Kick-off 5:30pm
- Game day mascots and small sided games will feature juniors from Adelaide Cobras and employees from Bedford Group.
- Bedford Group are the presenting partner and will be collecting donations to continue their support of people living with disability through employment, training, support and the opportunity to play sport and feel included. Your donation can help make a difference. Donate here.
- Purchase tickets to the match here.
- PLEASE NOTE COOPERS STADIUM IS NOW A CASHLESS VENUE.
- As the venue transitions to 100% cashless services from the start of this season, they understand the need to assist patrons with this transition. For a limited time there will be 2 cash points of sale located in the main Western Grandstand kiosk and Eastern Grandstand kiosk to assist with those customers that might bring cash. Note that this service will only operate for a few weeks and we expect service times at those outlets to be slow. This will then cease at which time purchases can only be made via major credit cards, debit cards and mobile pay. Adelaide Venue Management will absorb the standard merchant transaction fee.
Adelaide United squad: 2.Michael MARRONE, 4.Ryan STRAIN, 5.Michaël MARIA, 6.Vince LIA, 7.Ryan KITTO, 8.Riley McGREE, 10.James TROISI, 11.Kristian OPSETH, 14.George BLACKWOOD, 16.Nathan KONSTANDOPOULOS, 17.Nikola MILEUSNIĆ, 18.Lachlan BROOK, 20.Paul IZZO (gk), 22.Michael JAKOBSEN (c), 23.Jordan ELSEY, 26.Ben HALLORAN, 27.Louis D’ARRIGO, 30.Isaac RICHARDS (gk), 35.Al Hassan TOURE
**2-3 to be omitted**
Ins: 18.Lachlan BROOK (promoted), 26.Ben HALLORAN (returns from injury)
Unavailable: 31.Mirko BOLAND (knee), 36.Noah SMITH (foot)
Wellington Phoenix squad: 1.Stefan MARINOVIC (gk), 2.Liam McGING, 3.Luke DEVERE, 4.Te Atawhai HUDSON-WIHONGI, 5.Matti STEINMANN, 6.Tim PAYNE, 7.Reno PISCOPO, 8.Cameron DEVLIN, 9.David BALL, 10.Ulises DAVILA, 11.Jaushua SOTIRIO, 13.Liberato CACACE, 14.Alex RUFER, 20.Oliver SAIL (gk), 21.Callum MCCOWATT, 23.Walter SCOTT, 27.Steven TAYLOR (c), 31.Ben WAINE, 32. Sam SUTTON, 88. Gary HOOPER
**2-4 to be omitted**
Ins: 4.Te Atawhai HUDSON-WIHONGI (promoted), 23.Walter SCOTT (promoted)
Unavailable: 16.Louis FENTON (shoulder)
Referee: Adam Fielding
Assistant Referee 1: Paul Cetrangolo
Assistant Referee 2: Josh Mannella
Fourth Official: Daniel Elder
VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones
Kick on the Pitch presented by Hit 107!
Thanks to Hit 107, the Coopers Stadium pitch will be open once again to fans following the match. Multiple entry and exit points will be made available surrounding the pitch. The full pitch will be open to the public while security will be on hand throughout the duration to ensure a positive experience for all.
Fans are encouraged to stay tuned for announcements post match as there will be some housekeeping to be completed prior to pitch access. We ask that all fans please be aware of other patrons and their safety.
*Please do not access the field of play until an announcement has been made and the pitch is opened to the public.
Kick on the Pitch disclaimer:
*Fans are encouraged to bring their own ball however Coopers Stadium and Adelaide United Football Club are not responsible for any lost or damaged balls.
**Patrons enter the pitch at their own risk. Coopers Stadium and Adelaide United Football Club are not liable for any injuries.
***Fans are reminded they are bound by the FFA Spectator Code of Behaviour.
- Arrive early and check out the Fan Village behind the Aurelio Vidmar (Southern) Stand!
- Bedford Group will be collecting donations to continue their support of people living with disability through employment, training, support and the opportunity to play sport and feel included. Your donation can help make a difference.
- T-Reds: The Race That Stops A Stadium will be taking place once again at half-time for all your people racing in inflatable T-Rex costume needs!
- Family Park is the place to be for family and friends with fun activities including:
- Colouring in competition presented by Rachel Lawrie Ray White
- McDonald's challenge
- AUFC inflatable dart ball and inflatable goal
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at the Holden Street entrance near Gate 5 as well as the AUFC Store located next tot he 1862 Bar under the Western Grandstand near the Corporate Entrance / Gate 3.
- A third merchandise stand will be located inside the Manton Street entrance.
- Don’t forget, all Reds members are entitled to 10% off all purchases.
- The AUFC Store on Manton Street will be open until kick-off.
The AUFC Store on Manton Street will remain open until kick-off for any membership enquiries.
- Parking is available at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre for $5 for attendees of Coopers Stadium, and there are more than 1,400 spaces available (Car park closes strictly 90 minutes after the conclusion of Coopers Stadium events and additional parking fees are applicable thereafter).
- Tram services between the City and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre are free of charge and services operate with a good level of frequency. The station is approximately a 300m walk to Coopers Stadium.
- The Bowden Train Station is within approximately 400m of Coopers Stadium.
- Bus stops are within close proximity (300m) of Coopers Stadium.
- The Taxi Rank is located at the corner of Manton Street and Hindmarsh Place adjacent to the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- Bicycle parking rails are located at the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- For more information regarding transport, please visit the Coopers Stadium website here.
TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 6:00pm (AEDT) and Sky Sport 7 (New Zealand), Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers
Radio Broadcast: myfootballnation.com (SEN+, SEN2 and 5AA)