The Reds are finally back at Coopers Stadium for Remembrance Round to take on Brisbane Roar, while the AUFC Legends return to the pitch to face the Australian Defence Force Men's Open Football Team for a curtain raiser in support of Solider On Australia.
- Hyundai A-League 2019/20 Round 5 - Remembrance Round
- Sunday, 10 November 2019
- Venue: Coopers Stadium
- Gates open 2:30pm
- AUFC Legends vs Australian Defence Force Men's Open Football Team kick-off 2:45pm
- Adelaide United vs Brisbane Roar kick-off 5:30pm
- This round of the Hyundai A-League will once again be dedicated to remembering and acknowledging the service men and women who sacrificed their lives during times of conflict. The annual ‘Remembrance Round’, is a joint initiative between Football Federation Australia (FFA), the Hyundai A-League Clubs and the Australian Defence Force (ADF), to raise awareness of Remembrance Day nationally, recognise the contribution of ADF personnel.
- The Tomas Dale Medal recipient will be chosen by the match day referee and his assistants and will go to the player who conducts himself in the most sporting manner during the match. The Tomas Dale Medal commemorates Private Dale who died in Afghanistan during operations with the Australian Defence Force in 2010.
- Game day mascots and small sided games will feature juniors from West Adelaide, Para Hills and Para Hills West.
- Purchase tickets to the match here.
- PLEASE NOTE COOPERS STADIUM IS NOW A CASHLESS VENUE.
- As the venue transitions to 100% cashless services from the start of this season, they understand the need to assist patrons with this transition. For a limited time there will be 2 cash points of sale located in the main Western Grandstand kiosk and Eastern Grandstand kiosk to assist with those customers that might bring cash. Note that this service will only operate for a few weeks and we expect service times at those outlets to be slow. This will then cease at which time purchases can only be made via major credit cards, debit cards and mobile pay. Adelaide Venue Management will absorb the standard merchant transaction fee.
Adelaide United squad: 2.Michael MARRONE, 4.Ryan STRAIN, 5.Michaël MARIA, 6.Vince LIA, 7.Ryan KITTO, 8.Riley McGREE, 10.James TROISI, 11.Kristian OPSETH, 16.Nathan KONSTANDOPOULOS, 17.Nikola MILEUSNIĆ, 20.Paul IZZO, 22.Michael JAKOBSEN (c), 24.Pacifique NIYONGABIRE, 26.Ben HALLORAN, 30.Isaac RICHARDS (gk), 33.Cooper NUNN, 35.Al Hassan TOURE, 36.Noah SMITH, 37.Jai KING
Ins: 24. Pacifique NIYONGABIRE (promoted), 33.Cooper NUNN (promoted), 36.Noah SMITH (promoted), 37.Jai KING (promoted)
Outs: 18.Lachlan BROOK (international duty), 27.Louis D’ARRIGO (international duty)
Unavailable: 14.George BLACKWOOD (glute), 23.Jordan ELSEY (knee), 31.Mirko BOLAND (hamstring), 34.Yared ABETEW (ankle)
Brisbane Roar squad: 1.Max CROCOMBE (gk), 2.Scott NEVILLE, 4.Daniel BOWLES, 5.Tom ALDRED (c), 6.Macaulay GILLESPHEY, 7.Jai INGHAM, 8.Jacob PEPPER, 9.Roy O’DONOVAN, 10.Bradden INMAN, 12.Aiden O’NEILL, 13.Stefan MAUK, 14.George MELLS, 15.Aaron REARDON, 20.Aaron AMADI-HOLLOWAY, 21.Jamie YOUNG (gk), 22.Jake MCGING, 23.Dylan WENZEL-HALLS, 24.Connor O’TOOLE, 25.Rahmat AKBARI, 26.Jay O’SHEA
**2-4 to be omitted**
Ins: 14.George MELLS (promoted), 15.Aaron REARDON (promoted), 24.Connor O’TOOLE (promoted), 25.Rahmat AKBARI (promoted)
Unavailable: 19.Jack HINGERT (knee)
- Referee: Alireza Faghani
- Assistant Referee 1: Matthew Cream
- Assistant Referee 2: Paul Cetrangolo
- Fourth Official: Daniel Elder
- VAR: Kurt Ams
- Arrive early and check out the Fan Village behind the Aurelio Vidmar (Southern) Stand!
- Family Park is the place to be for family and friends with fun activities including:
- Obstacle course provided by Bounce Inc
- Colouring in competition presented by Rachel Lawrie Ray White
- McDonald's challenge
- AUFC inflatable dart ball
- ALDI Miniroos Inflatable Target
- Games2U video game van
Coopers Stadium has undergone an upgrade of the large screen entertainment viewing of the venue with a new 9m x 6m, 6.67mm pitch Outdoor LED screen.
- Aurora "LUX" LDC960667WPR SMD Led Display
- Display Size : 9.6m wide x 6.72 m high
- Led Display resolution : 1454 x 824 (High Definition Main Screen)
- Scoreboard Portion : 9.6m wide x 1.28m high
- Brightness : 6500 NITS Max
- Refresh Rate : 1840/3840
- Greyscale: 16 Bit levels
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at the Holden Street entrance near Gate 5 as well as the AUFC Store located next tot he 1862 Bar under the Western Grandstand near the Corporate Entrance / Gate 3.
- A third merchandise stand will be located inside the Manton Street entrance.
- Don’t forget, all Reds members are entitled to 10% off all purchases.
- The AUFC Store on Manton Street will be open until kick-off.
The AUFC Store on Manton Street will remain open until kick-off for any membership enquiries.
- Parking is available at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre for $5 for attendees of Coopers Stadium, and there are more than 1,400 spaces available (Car park closes strictly 90 minutes after the conclusion of Coopers Stadium events and additional parking fees are applicable thereafter).
- Tram services between the City and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre are free of charge and services operate with a good level of frequency. The station is approximately a 300m walk to Coopers Stadium.
- The Bowden Train Station is within approximately 400m of Coopers Stadium.
- Bus stops are within close proximity (300m) of Coopers Stadium.
- The Taxi Rank is located at the corner of Manton Street and Hindmarsh Place adjacent to the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- Bicycle parking rails are located at the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- For more information regarding transport, please visit the Coopers Stadium website here.
TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 6:00pm (AEDT) and Sky Sport 7 (New Zealand), Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers
Radio Broadcast: myfootballnation.com (1116SEN & SEN3, SEN+, SEN2 (following Melbourne Victory v Wellington Phoenix match), 5AA, 4BC). ABC Adelaide, ABC Brisbane, ABC SA, ABC Qld, Grandstand Digital & Online