UPDATE: Important matchday safety information ahead of our match with Newcastle Jets at Coopers Stadium on Sunday, 15 March 2020.
- Hyundai A-League 2019/20 Round 23
- Sunday, 15 March 2020
- Venue: Coopers Stadium
- Gates open 4:50pm
- Please note kick-off has been pushed back to 5:50pm - read more here.
- Purchase tickets to the match here.
- Upgrades to the Western Grandstand are available at the ticket box offices.
- PLEASE NOTE COOPERS STADIUM IS NOW A CASHLESS VENUE.
- This week is Rebel Female Football Round - find more information here.
Referee: Jonathan Barreiro
Assistant Referee 1: Matthew Cream
Assistant Referee 2: Paul Cetrangolo
Fourth Official: Daniel Elder
VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones
Adelaide United squad: 2.Michael MARRONE, 4.Ryan STRAIN, 5.Michaël MARIA, 6.Stefan MAUK, 7.Ryan KITTO, 8.Riley McGREE, 10.James TROISI, 11.Kristian OPSETH, 14.George BLACKWOOD 17.Nikola MILEUSNIĆ, 18.Lachlan BROOK, 20.Paul IZZO (gk), 22.Michael JAKOBSEN (c), 23.Jordan ELSEY, 26.Ben HALLORAN, 27.Louis D’ARRIGO, 29.Kusini YENGI, 31.Mirko BOLAND, 40.Dakota OCHSENHAM (gk), 49.Mohamed TOURE
**2-4 to be omitted**
Ins: 18.Lachlan BROOK (promoted), 26.Ben HALLORAN (returns from illness), 29.Kusini YENGI (promoted)
Unavailable: 16.Nathan KONSTANDOPOULOS (knee - season), 35.Al Hassan TOURE (foot - 4 weeks)
Newcastle Jets squad: 1.Glen MOSS (gk), 2.Bobby BURNS, 3.Jason HOFFMAN, 4.Nigel BOOGAARD (c), 6.Steven UGARKOVIC, 7.Roy O’DONOVAN, 8.Wes HOOLAHAN, 9.Abdiel ARROYO, 10.Dimi PETRATOS, 11.Nick FITZGERALD, 16.Matt MILLAR, 17.Joe LEDLEY, 18.Johnny KOUTROUMBIS, 19.Kosta PETRATOS, 20.Lewis ITALIANO (gk), 21.Bernie IBINI, 28.Pat LANGLOIS, 29.Connor O’TOOLE, 32.Angus THURGATE, 44.Nikolai TOPOR-STANLEY
**2-4 to be omitted**
Ins: 17.Joe LEDLEY (promoted), 28.Pat LANGLOIS (promoted)
Unavailable: 5.Ben KANTAROVSKI (quad – 2-4 weeks), 22.Lachlan JACKSON (knee – indefinite), 40.Noah JAMES (hand – 3 months)
Matchday Safety Info
As the match will go ahead as planned, the Club wants to provide those who wish to attend with an update of the safety protocols being implemented to ensure the health and well-being of members, fans, players, coaches, and staff.
Through close work with Adelaide Venue Management, Football Federation Australia (FFA), and Government, the Club has ensured the following safety measures for the game:
- extra hand sanitiser stations situated around Coopers Stadium;
- all food and beverage outlets will be cashless;
- postponement of Hit107’s Kick On The Pitch;
- reduced presence at Family Park;
- reduced pre-match activations inside and outside Coopers Stadium;
- no pre-match or post-match player-to-fan interactions (photos or autographs);
- no pre-match player mascots; and
- no pre-match player handshakes;
There are a number of measures individuals can also do to help protect themselves and others at Coopers Stadium, such as:
- staying at home if you’re feeling unwell;
- washing your hands with soap regularly and thoroughly;
- covering your coughs and sneezes; and
- avoiding close contact with anyone with cold and/or flu-like symptoms (1 metre minimum is recommended).
All corporate hospitality functions will be open at the match, as well as the Official Club Shop outlets.
The Club appreciates the understanding of its fans as it looks to implement measures to create a safe and enjoyable matchday experience.
Adelaide United will continue to take advice from FFA and Government, and all stakeholders, members and fans included, will be updated further on our remaining home matches as the situation unfolds.
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at the Holden Street entrance near Gate 5 as well as the AUFC Store located next tot he 1862 Bar under the Western Grandstand near the Corporate Entrance / Gate 3.
- A third merchandise stand will be located inside the Manton Street entrance.
- Don’t forget, all Reds members are entitled to 10% off all purchases.
- The AUFC Store on Manton Street will be open until kick-off.
The AUFC Store on Manton Street will remain open until kick-off for any membership enquiries.
- Parking is available at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre for $5 for attendees of Coopers Stadium, and there are more than 1,400 spaces available (Car park closes strictly 90 minutes after the conclusion of Coopers Stadium events and additional parking fees are applicable thereafter).
- Tram services between the City and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre are free of charge and services operate with a good level of frequency. The station is approximately a 300m walk to Coopers Stadium.
- The Bowden Train Station is within approximately 400m of Coopers Stadium.
- Bus stops are within close proximity (300m) of Coopers Stadium.
- The Taxi Rank is located at the corner of Manton Street and Hindmarsh Place adjacent to the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- Bicycle parking rails are located at the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- For more information regarding transport, please visit the Coopers Stadium website here.
TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 5:30pm (ACDT) and Sky Sport 7 (New Zealand), Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers
Radio Broadcast: myfootballnation.com (1116SEN, 1377SEN+, SEN2, SEN3 & SEN WA, 1395 5AA, Super Radio Network).