The Reds took part one of the Original Rivalry 3-1 in November, and part two promises to be another spicy affair in Round 15 of the Hyundai A-league at Coopers Stadium this Friday night.
- Hyundai A-League 2019/20 Round 15
- Friday, 17 January 2020
- Venue: Coopers Stadium
- Gates open 5:30pm
- Kick-off 7:00pm
- Game day mascots will feature juniors from Woodside Warriors.
- Purchase tickets to the match here.
- Donation collections for the Rural Aid to assist drought and bushfire relief will located just inside the Manton Street and Holden Street gates. Please look for the attendants in the Rural Aid caps and show your support.
- PLEASE NOTE COOPERS STADIUM IS NOW A CASHLESS VENUE.
- As the venue transitions to 100% cashless services from the start of this season, they understand the need to assist patrons with this transition. For a limited time there will be 2 cash points of sale located in the main Western Grandstand kiosk and Eastern Grandstand kiosk to assist with those customers that might bring cash. Note that this service will only operate for a few weeks and we expect service times at those outlets to be slow. This will then cease at which time purchases can only be made via major credit cards, debit cards and mobile pay. Adelaide Venue Management will absorb the standard merchant transaction fee.
Referee: Adam Kersey
Assistant Referee 1: Matthew Cream
Assistant Referee 2: Paul Cetrangolo
Fourth Official: Daniel Elder
VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones
Adelaide United squad: 2.Michael MARRONE, 4.Ryan STRAIN, 5.Michaël MARIA, 6.Vince LIA, 7.Ryan KITTO, 8.Riley McGREE, 11.Kristian OPSETH, 14.George BLACKWOOD, 16.Nathan KONSTANDOPOULOS, 17.Nikola MILEUSNIĆ, 18.Lachlan BROOK, 20.Paul IZZO (gk), 22.Michael JAKOBSEN (c), 23.Jordan ELSEY, 26.Ben HALLORAN, 27.Louis D’ARRIGO, 31.Mirko BOLAND, 33.Cooper NUNN, 37.Jai KING, 40.Dakota OCHSENHAM (gk)
**2-4 to be omitted**
Ins: 18.Lachlan BROOK (promoted), 31.Mirko BOLAND (returns from injury), 33.Cooper NUNN (promoted), 37.Jai KING (promoted)
Unavailable: 10.James TROISI (hamstring), 24.Pacifique NIYONGABIRE (adductor), 29.Kusini YENGI (knee), 30.Isaac RICHARDS (knee), 35.Al Hassan TOURE (international duty), 36.Noah SMITH (foot)
Melbourne Victory squad: 2.Storm ROUX, 4.James DONACHIE, 6.Leigh BROXHAM, 7.Kenny ATHIU, 8.Jakob POULSEN, 9.Andrew NABBOUT, 10.Robbie KRUSE, 11.Ola TOIVONEN (c), 16.Josh HOPE, 17.Elvis KAMSOBA, 18.Migjen BASHA, 19.Ben CARRIGAN, 20.Lawrence THOMAS (gk), 21.Adama TRAORE, 22.Kristijan DOBRAS, 24.Anthony LESIOTIS, 25.Brandon LAUTON, 26.Jay BARNETT, 50.Brendan WHITE (gk)
**1-3 to be omitted**
Ins: 11.Ola TOIVONEN (return from injury), 19.Ben CARRIGAN (promoted), 25.Brandon LAUTON (promoted),
Unavailable: 1.Matt ACTON (shoulder), 3.Corey BROWN (released), 14.Thomas DENG (international duty) 5.Tim HOOGLAND (knee)
- Arrive early and check out the Fan Village behind the Aurelio Vidmar (Southern) Stand!
- A DJ will be spinning the tunes inside the Manton Street precinct.
- Food trucks around the stadium include:
- Squid Inc
- Chimichurri Grill
- Signor Arrosticini
- Daisy Burger
- During Round 14 and Round 15 of the Hyundai A-League and Round 9 and Round 10 of the Westfield W-League, the Leagues will be partnering with Rural Aid to rally the football community together to provide bushfire and drought assistance to farmers, firefighters, families and their communities affected. Please look for the attendants in the Rural Aid caps and show your support.
- Ray White North Adelaide will also be collecting donations for Foodbank SA Bushfire Relief at their marquee inside Family Park. For revery $1 donated, Ray White can purchase $5-6 of food thanks to their extensive buying network.
- T-Reds: The Race That Stops A Stadium will be taking place once again post warm-up for all your people racing in inflatable T-Rex costume needs!
- McDonald's will host the Macca's Run competition at half-time where competitors race to deliver Maccas meals around a course to try and take home $1000!
- Family Park is the place to be for family and friends with fun activities including:
- Colouring in competition presented by Rachel Lawrie Ray White
- Bounce Inc obstacle course
- McDonald's golden arches target challenge
- AUFC inflatable dart ball and inflatable goal
- Games2U video game van
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at the Holden Street entrance near Gate 5 as well as the AUFC Store located next tot he 1862 Bar under the Western Grandstand near the Corporate Entrance / Gate 3.
- A third merchandise stand will be located inside the Manton Street entrance.
- Don’t forget, all Reds members are entitled to 10% off all purchases.
- The AUFC Store on Manton Street will be open until kick-off.
The AUFC Store on Manton Street will remain open until kick-off for any membership enquiries.
- Parking is available at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre for $5 for attendees of Coopers Stadium, and there are more than 1,400 spaces available (Car park closes strictly 90 minutes after the conclusion of Coopers Stadium events and additional parking fees are applicable thereafter).
- Tram services between the City and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre are free of charge and services operate with a good level of frequency. The station is approximately a 300m walk to Coopers Stadium.
- The Bowden Train Station is within approximately 400m of Coopers Stadium.
- Bus stops are within close proximity (300m) of Coopers Stadium.
- The Taxi Rank is located at the corner of Manton Street and Hindmarsh Place adjacent to the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- Bicycle parking rails are located at the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- For more information regarding transport, please visit the Coopers Stadium website here.
TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 6:30pm (ACDT), Sky Sport 7 (New Zealand), Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers
Radio Broadcast: myfootballnation.com (1116SEN, SEN+, SEN2, SEN3, 5AA, Sport FM, Super Radio Network). ABC News on Radio, Grandstand Digital, Online & via the ABC Listen App – A-League Live. ABC Adelaide, ABC South Australia, Grandstand Digital and online