The FFA Cup Final is back at Coopers Stadium for a third time on Wednesday, 23 October! The Reds take on Melbourne City in a bid for back-to-back Cups and a third FFA Cup overall.
- FFA Cup Final 2019
- Wednesday, 23 October 2019
- Venue: Coopers Stadium
- Gates open 5:30pm
- Kick-off 7:00pm
- Purchase tickets to the match here.
- PLEASE NOTE COOPERS STADIUM IS NOW A CASHLESS VENUE.
- As the venue transitions to 100% cashless services from the start of this season, they understand the need to assist patrons with this transition. For a limited time there will be 2 cash points of sale located in the main Western Grandstand kiosk and Eastern Grandstand kiosk to assist with those customers that might bring cash. Note that this service will only operate for a few weeks and we expect service times at those outlets to be slow. This will then cease at which time purchases can only be made via major credit cards, debit cards and mobile pay. Adelaide Venue Management will absorb the standard merchant transaction fee.
- Former NSL Legend and South Australian championship winning coach Joe Mullen will present the coveted Mark Viduka Medal to the player of the FFA Cup Final 2019.
- Former “The Voice” contestant, Joel Wiggins (@joelwiggins) from Brisbane, will sing the Australia National Anthem pre-match. Joel, was one of the contenders who submitted an entry for the honour of singing the anthem at the FFA Cup Final 2019.
Adelaide United squad: 1.Daniel MARGUSH (gk), 2.Michael MARRONE, 4.Ryan STRAIN, 5.Michael MARIA, 6.Vince LIA, 7.Ryan KITTO, 8.Riley MCGREE, 11.Kristian OPSETH, 14.George BLACKWOOD, 16.Nathan KONSTANDOPOULOS, 17.Nikola MILEUSNIC, 18.Lachlan BROOK, 20.Paul IZZO (gk), 22.Michael JAKOBSEN, 24.Pacifique NIYONGABIRE, 26.Benjamin HALLORAN, 27.Louis D'ARRIGO, 29.Kusini YENGI, 30.Isaac RICHARDS (gk), 31.Mirko BOLAND, 32.Carlo ARMIENTO, 35.Al Hassan TOURE,
Unavailable: 23.Jordan ELSEY (knee), 10. James TROISI (ineligible)
Melbourne City FC squad: 1.Thomas GLOVER (gk), 2.Scott GALLOWAY, 3.Scott JAMIESON, 4.Harrison DELBRIDGE, 6.Joshua BRILLANTE, 7.Rostyn GRIFFITHS, 8.Marcelo Javier CABRERA RIVERO, 11.Craig NOONE, 13.Nathaniel ATKINSON, 17.Denis GENREAU, 19.Lachlan WALES, 20.Adrian Nicolas LUNA RETAMAR, 21.Ramy NAJJARINE, 22.Curtis GOOD, 23.Dean BOUZANIS (gk), 29.Jamie MACLAREN, 30.Moudi NAJJAR, 34.Connor METCALFE, 35.Raphael BORGES RODRIGUES, 37.Gianluca IANNUCCI, 40.Richard WINDBICHLER, 42.Ahmad TALEB (gk),
Unavailable: 10.Florin BERENGUER-BOHRER (Hamstring)
Note: squads are subject to change without notice
- Referee: Alex King
- Assistant Referee 1: Matthew Cream
- Assistant Referee 2: Wilson Brown
- Additional AR 1: Shaun Evans
- Additional AR 2: Adam Kersey
- Fourth Official: Josh Mannella
- Arrive early and check out the Fan Village behind the Aurelio Vidmar (Southern) Stand! It's a festival atmosphere with food trucks, bars, barrels and umbrellas to catch up with friends before the match and at half time. Food trucks confirmed for the FFA Cup Final:
- Daisy Burger
- Signor Arrosticini
- Orexi Greek Souvlaki
- Chimichuri Grill
- Gourmet Grillerz
- Triple M will be conducting a live broadcast of the Rush Hour with Jars & Louie inside the Manton Street precinct.
- Family Park is the place to be for family and friends with fun activities including:
- Donate Life photobooth with the FFA Cup trophy
- Matildas Marquee
- AUFC inflatable dart ball
- ALDI Miniroos Inflatable Target
- Games2U video game van
- Jumping Castle
- Inflatable Foot Snooker
- Caricature artist
- Face painters will be located near Gate 6 next to the Western Grandstand and near the Manton Street entrance outside the gates.
- DJs will be located throughout the Coopers Stadium precinct.
Coopers Stadium has undergone an upgrade of the large screen entertainment viewing of the venue with a new 9m x 6m, 6.67mm pitch Outdoor LED screen.
- Aurora "LUX" LDC960667WPR SMD Led Display
- Display Size : 9.6m wide x 6.72 m high
- Led Display resolution : 1454 x 824 (High Definition Main Screen)
- Scoreboard Portion : 9.6m wide x 1.28m high
- Brightness : 6500 NITS Max
- Refresh Rate : 1840/3840
- Greyscale: 16 Bit levels
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at the Holden Street entrance near Gate 5 as well as the AUFC Store located under the Western Grandstand near the Corporate Entrance / Gate 3.
- A third merchandise stand will be located inside the Manton Street entrance.
- Don’t forget, all Reds members are entitled to 10% off all purchases.
- The AUFC Store on Manton Street will be open until 7:00pm.
- Parking is available at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre for $5 for attendees of Coopers Stadium, and there are more than 1,400 spaces available (Car park closes strictly 90 minutes after the conclusion of Coopers Stadium events and additional parking fees are applicable thereafter).
- Tram services between the City and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre are free of charge and services operate with a good level of frequency. The station is approximately a 300m walk to Coopers Stadium.
- The Bowden Train Station is within approximately 400m of Coopers Stadium.
- Bus stops are within close proximity (300m) of Coopers Stadium.
- The Taxi Rank is located at the corner of Manton Street and Hindmarsh Place adjacent to the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- Bicycle parking rails are located at the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- For more information regarding transport, please visit the Coopers Stadium website here.
TV Broadcast: Live coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 7.00pm (AEDT), www.foxsports.com.au, Kayo Sports (www.kayosports.com.au) and MyFootball Live App, Live Fast and Data Free for Telstra mobile customers.
Radio Broadcast: ABC Adelaide, ABC South Australia, Grandstand Digital (All States), Online.