The Premiers’ Plate has been secured, but now our attention turns to becoming Champions. But off the pitch at Coopers on Friday night, there’ll be just as much action going on!
Be there to support Adelaide United against Melbourne City at Coopers Stadium on Friday, 22 April. Gates open at 5.30pm before the Hyundai A-League Semi-Final 1 kicks-off at 7.15pm.
- This match has officially sold out and tickets are no longer available for purchase.
- For those driving to the game, or catching public transport, all information is available by clicking here.
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at both the Manton Street and Holden Street entrances.
- Purchase one of the Official Adelaide United Premiers T-Shirts from one of the merchandise outlets too!
- Also, be sure to bring your scarfs so you can raise them high to Wonderwall as the Reds walk out onto the pitch for kick-off.
- Our Premiers' Plate will be on display at Coopers Stadium in the Manton Street precinct from gates open. Reds fans will have the opportunity to take a photo with the plate as well.
- Our match day entertainment starts in both precincts from gates open with DJs pumping music both inside and outside the stadium, as well as face painting for children, an awesome photo booth, and a wicked balloon artist in Reds' Park (behind the Southern stand).
- The AUFC History Room will be open from 5.30pm within the 1862 Bar, under the Western Grandstand.
- The Travel Superstore Reds Room in the Western Grandstand opens from 5.30pm.
- Big Red and Ruby Roo will be pitchside before kick-off and we'll also have some Tall Stars roaming throughout the stadium to say hello to!
- Share your favourite moments from the game across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (follow aufc_official).
- Connect with other Reds by using our official hashtag #AUFC and tonight's official match hashtag #ADLvMCY and #ALFinals .
Come on you Reds!