The Reds can make it 13 games unbeaten against the Roar on Saturday, but there’s plenty of exciting activities happening off the pitch as well!
Be there to support Adelaide United with gates opening at 3.15pm before the Hyundai A-League match against Brisbane Roar kicks-off at 4.45pm.
- Tickets for the match are available for purchase by clicking here. Pre-purchase your tickets to avoid the queues at the gate where they are also for sale.
- Those that have General Admission tickets have the option to upgrade for $10 – simply visit the Manton Street or Holden Street ticket offices on arrival.
- For those driving to the game, or catching public transport, all information is available by clicking here.
- Due to the on-going Torrens Road to Torrens River project, there will be road restrictions impacting east/west movements at the intersection of South Road and Grange Road/Manton Street. In addition, the northern footpath will be closed due to the work being completed. Additional traffic marshals will be on-site to assist with patrons parking throughout the West Hindmarsh area. We encourage supporters driving to our match to consider selecting an alternative route and arriving to the game as early as possible to allow for enough time to find a park and make it to the match for kick-off. Please be aware these restrictions will also impact your departure from Coopers Stadium post-match.
- For any membership enquirers, please visit the Membership Marquee located on Manton Street.
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at both the Manton Street and Holden Street entrances.
- Don’t forget, all Reds members are entitled to 10% off all purchases.
- Also, be sure to bring your scarfs so you can raise them high to Wonderwall as the Reds walk out onto the pitch before kick-off.
- Our match day entertainment starts in both precincts from gates open with a DJ spinning tunes and face painting for children in Reds' Park (behind the Southern stand).
- Freestyle footballers and the Red Zone will be coming alive from gates open.
- The AUFC History Room will be open from 3.15pm within the 1862 Bar, under the Western Grandstand.
- While in Reds Park, check out Games2U for a quick game of FIFA16, or even take on a player who will visit from 3.15pm. Games2U will also have Hamster-Ball set up and ready to be played by all, and Goodlife Health Clubs will have activities for everyone there too.
- The Travel Superstore Reds Room in the Western Grandstand opens from 3.15pm.
- Big Red and Ruby Roo will be pitchside before kick off!
- Win a $2,000 travel voucher by seeing one of the Travel Superstore Reds Girls. Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10.
- Make sure you show your support pre-game for the chance to be upgraded to the pitch-side Classic Triple M Rush Hour Red Couch . Two lucky members will be selected from the crowd.
Match Day Programme:
- The official match day programme, ADLUNITE, is available from the merchandise vans from 3.15pm and available right across the ground for just $2 each.
- Share your favourite moments from the game across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (follow aufc_official).
- Connect with other Reds by using our official hashtag #AUFC and tonight's official match hashtag #ADLvBRI.
Come on you Reds!