We’re back at Coopers Stadium on Boxing Day, to host the Wellington Phoenix in Round 12 of the Hyundai A-League and here’s everything you need to know about it!
Be there to support Adelaide United with gates opening at 3.15pm before the Hyundai A-League match against Wellington Phoenix kicks-off at 4.45pm.
- Tickets for the match are available for purchase by clicking here. Pre-purchase your tickets to avoid the queues at the gate where they are also for sale.
- Those that have General Admission tickets have the option to upgrade for $10 – simply visit the Manton Street or Holden Street ticket offices on arrival.
- For those driving to the game, or catching public transport, all information is available by clicking here.
- For any membership enquirers, please visit the Membership Marquee located on Manton Street.
- For those with AUFC playing shirts prior to the 2013/14 season, you can bring them to #ADLvWEL and donate them to Barefoot to Boots in specially-marked Veolia donation bins and receive a 50 per cent off voucher for a current AUFC 2015/16 shirt! It’s all thanks to Veolia!
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at both the Manton Street and Holden Street entrances.
- Don’t forget, all Reds members are entitled to 10% off all purchases (this cannot be used in conjunction with the 50 per cent off shirts offer).
- Also, be sure to bring your scarfs so you can raise them high to Wonderwall as the Reds walk out onto the pitch before kick-off.
- Our match day entertainment starts in both precincts from gates open with a DJ spinning tunes and face painting for children in Reds' Park (behind the Southern stand).
- Freestyle footballers and the Red Zone will be coming alive from gates open.
- While in the Reds' Park, check out Games2U for a quick game of FIFA16, or even take on a player who will visit from 3.45pm. Games2U will also have Hamster-Ball set up and ready to be played by all.
- The Travel Superstore Reds Room in the Western Grandstand opens from 3.45pm.
- Fresh from their European holiday, Big Red and Ruby Roo will make their vastly anticipated return to Coopers just before kick off!
- With comfortable flying conditions forecast for the match, a special and jolly Reds fan from the North Pole will visit the ground at half-time.
- Win a $2,000 travel voucher by seeing one of the Travel Superstore Reds Girls. Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10.
- Make sure you show your support pre-game for the chance to be upgraded to the pitch-side Classic Triple M Rush Hour Red Couch. Four lucky members will be selected from the crowd.
Match Day Programme:
- The official match day programme, ADLUNITE, is available from the merchandise vans from 3.15pm and available right across the ground for just $2 each.
- Share your favourite moments from the game across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (follow aufc_official).
- Connect with other Reds by using our official hashtag #AUFC and tonight's official match hashtag #ADLvWEL.
Come on you Reds!