With the Reds aiming to secure AFC Champions League Group Stage football when we face Shandong Luneng tonight, here’s everything you need to know about what’s happening off the pitch at Hindmarsh.
Be there to support Adelaide United as we face Shandong Luneng Taishan in our AFC Champions League play-off at Hindmarsh Stadium. Gates open from 6.00pm with the big match kicking-off at 7.30pm.
- Tickets for the match are available for purchase by clicking here. Pre-purchase your tickets to avoid the queues at the gate where they are also for sale.
- Those that have General Admission tickets have the option to upgrade for $10 – simply visit the Manton Street or Holden Street ticket offices on arrival.
- For those driving to the game, or catching public transport, all information is available by clicking here.
- All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at both the Manton Street and Holden Street entrances.
- Don’t forget, all Reds members are entitled to 10% off all purchases.
- There will also be discounts on AUFC official Kappa Track Suit Jackets and Hoodies at #ADLvSHD only (member discount cannot be used in conjunction with this offer).
- Also, be sure to bring your scarfs so you can raise them high to Wonderwall as the Reds walk out onto the pitch before kick-off.
- The Red Zone will be coming alive from gates open at 6.00pm, with players visiting from 7.00pm.
- The AUFC History Room will be open from 6.00pm within the 1862 Bar, under the Western Grandstand. Players will be visiting from 6.30pm.
- Big Red and Ruby Roo will be pitchside before kick off!
- Share your favourite moments from the game across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (follow aufc_official).
- Connect with other Reds by using our official hashtag #AUFC and tonight's official match hashtags #ADLvSHD and #ACL2016.
Come on you Reds!