Liverpool FC will take on Adelaide United at Adelaide Oval on Monday 20 July 2015.
Here is some important ticketing information in regards to Liverpool FC v Adelaide United:
- Liverpool are the promoter of this match, which has been arranged between Liverpool Football Club (LFC) and the South Australian State Government.
- Adelaide United FC (AUFC) does not have access to ticketing or hospitality. The booking process for these services are via Ticketek. The pre-sales ticketing process has been determined by Liverpool.
- AUFC have ensured that members will receive priority access to purchase tickets for this event before they go on sale to the FFA Football Family and the general public.
- AUFC Sponsors will be included in member communication and also receive priority access to tickets.
- Full details including the AUFC Members' priority period and ticket prices are yet to be released by Liverpool FC, but we will communicate all details to members by email as soon as this information is available.
- It is anticipated that there will be high demand for this event and being part of the priority period does NOT guarantee you a ticket. Capacity is limited. We strongly recommend you join as a member, and book as soon as possible once the priority period opens to give yourself the best chance to secure a ticket.
- For the opportunity to secure a ticket prior to the AUFC priority window, we suggest you consider Hospitality Packages which are on sale now. Click here to book or see more information.
If you are not a member and would like to gain access to the AUFC Members' Priority Period, join now by clicking here.