Reds fans please be advised of the following traffic conditions affecting this week's match with Perth Glory on Saturday night.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking major pavement and asphalt works in the southbound lanes of South Road between Monmouth Street and Forster Street. To minimise disturbance to peak hour traffic, the works will be undertaken from 7pm Friday 2 February to 6am Monday 5 February, weather permitting:
Temporary traffic arrangements
From 7pm Friday 2 February to 6am Monday 5 February:
- South Road will be temporarily closed to southbound traffic between Hawker Street and Port Road.
- South Road northbound will remain open.
- Right turns from South Road into Hawker Street will be maintained. No u-turns will be permitted.
- Right turns from Hawker Street onto South Road will be maintained.
- Left turns from Hawker Street onto South Road will be temporarily closed.
- A temporary u-turn facility will be available at Hawker Street for southbound traffic on South Road to travel northbound.
- Paget Street, Hythe Street, Monmouth Street and Forster Street will be intermittently closed at South Road during these works.
- Signage will be in place. Please click here to view local access detours.
- For alternative routes for light vehicles please click here and for heavy vehicles please click here.
- Traffic delays can be expected on South Road and Torrens Road.
- Bus users - Route numbers 251, 252, 253, 254 and N254 -Inbound and outbound bus routes will remain unchanged.
For further information about these works - please click here
These works are weather dependent and may be cancelled in the event of wet weather. For the latest information, please visit: www.t2talliance.com.au