As we prepare for our Westfield W-League match at Coopers Stadium against Western Sydney Wanderers on Sunday, 21 March, the Club wants to provide an update regarding attendance and SA Health COVID Safe measures which all patrons attending the match will be required to comply with.
Gates open at 2:30pm and we urge all attendees to arrive early to assist in ensuring everyone is able to enter Coopers Stadium safely before kick-off.
Membership and Ticketing
Adelaide United Women in conjunction with My Money House return to Coopers Stadium on Sunday, 21 March to face Western Sydney Wanderers Women.
My Money House have pre-purchased all tickets in an incredible show of support for women’s football and more broadly women’s sport.
Thanks to My Money House, tickets can be redeemed by fans free of charge, but attendees are required to register their interest at www.adelaideunited.com.au/unitedasone to secure a seat. Every registrant will then receive a ticket redemption code within 24-36 hours.
- If you are an Adelaide United member, and have not redeemed a ticket for the match, please view the How to Guide here.
The aim is to break the Westfield W-League attendance record for a standalone regular season game which currently sits at 3,105 reached in Round 1 of the 2016/17 season.
The day really is more than just celebrating football, instead highlighting the substantial growth of women’s sport across all the differing codes in the state. Let's all be United As One.
The Club is fortunate that the stadium capacity for the match remains at 75%.
With regards to this position the Club must ensure the matchday experience remains safe for all attendees.
We have made further improvements in collaboration with Adelaide Venue Management (AVM) for attendees based off of our first home game to enhance the matchday entry experience.
Expediting the process of getting fans into the venue as safely and quickly as possible is our highest priority.
- Gates will open 60 minutes before kick-off at 2:30pm and there multiple entry points, turnstiles and QR codes which will be located inside and outside the venue.
- There is clear and more visible signage too and you can access the Adelaide United Membership Service at both the Holden Street and Manton Street entrance ticket office.
SA Health has directed that Stadium management implement the following COVIDSafe measures with ALL patrons required to comply, unless you have a medical exemption:
- WEAR A MASK. All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask when entering and moving around the Stadium at all times. Masks may only be removed whilst you are seated in your allocated reserved seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don't have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry
- Enter the Stadium via the designated entry gate on your ticket – access through alternate entries is NOT permitted. Refer to map for gate locations.
- Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry. Gates open at 2:30pm.
- Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
- Scan the SA Government QR code on entry. Use of the mySA GOV app on your phone will facilitate quick Stadium entry.
- Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed, including Children under 5 (tickets are still complimentary). Standing is only permitted in your allocated seat.
- Coopers Stadium is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
- Food and beverage may only be consumed whilst seated in your reserved seat.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group. Thank you. As always, we need you to:
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the match please get tested for COVID-19
Adelaide United will be sure to continue to provide members and fans with relevant updates should there be any changes to protocols for future matches at Coopers Stadium.