Family Park has returned for those seated in the Southern Stand.
- Ray White kids colouring corner
- McDonald’s inflatable goal
- AUFC inflatables goal and dartball
- Games2U Van
All official Adelaide United merchandise will be available for purchase at the Holden Street entrance next to Family Park as well as the AUFC Store located next to the 1862 Bar under the Western Grandstand near the Corporate Entrance / Gate 3.
A third merchandise stand will be located inside the Manton Street entrance.
The AUFC Store on Manton Street will remain open until kick-off for any membership enquiries.
Access to Coopers Stadium is via the designated entry gate on the match day ticket or membership card – access through alternate entries is NOT permitted.
At this stage, patrons must scan the SA Government QR code on entry. Use of the mySA GOV app on a mobile phone will facilitate quick Stadium entry.
- Parking is available at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre for $5 for attendees of Coopers Stadium, and there are more than 1,400 spaces available (Car park closes strictly 90 minutes after the conclusion of Coopers Stadium events and additional parking fees are applicable thereafter).
- Tram services between the City and the Adelaide Entertainment Centre are free of charge and services operate with a good level of frequency. The station is approximately a 300m walk to Coopers Stadium.
- The Bowden Train Station is within approximately 400m of Coopers Stadium.
- Bus stops are within close proximity (300m) of Coopers Stadium.
- The Taxi Rank is located at the corner of Manton Street and Hindmarsh Place adjacent to the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- Bicycle parking rails are located at the Eastern Stand/General Public entry to Coopers Stadium.
- For more information regarding transport, please visit the Coopers Stadium website here.