As Adelaide United prepares to host Central Coast Mariners at Coopers Stadium on Friday, 18 February, the Club wants to provide an update regarding SA Health COVID Safe measures which all patrons attending the match will be required to comply with.
- If you are a General Admission or Active member, and have not redeemed a ticket for the match, please view the How to Guide here.
The Club is fortunate that the stadium capacity for the match remains at 75%.
With regards to this position the Club must ensure the matchday experience remains safe for all attendees.
We have made further improvements in collaboration with Adelaide Venue Management (AVM) for attendees based off of our first home game to enhance the matchday entry experience.
Expediting the process of getting fans into the venue as safely and quickly as possible is our highest priority.
- Gates will open 65 minutes before kick-off at 5.30pm and there will be more entry points, turnstiles and QR codes which will be located inside and outside the venue.
- There is clear and more visible signage too and you can access the Adelaide United Membership Service at both the Holden Street and Manton Street entrance ticket office.
SA Health has directed that Stadium management implement the following COVIDSafe measures with ALL patrons required to comply, unless you have a medical exemption:
- WEAR A MASK. All patrons shall be strictly required to wear a face mask when entering and moving around the Stadium at all times. Masks may only be removed whilst you are seated in your allocated reserved seat. You are requested to bring your own reusable mask. If you don't have a reusable mask, surgical masks will be available on entry
- Enter the Stadium via the designated entry gate on your ticket – access through alternate entries is NOT permitted. Refer to map for gate locations.
- Arrive early – All patrons are recommended to allow additional time due to COVID measures in place which may delay entry. Gates open at 5.30pm.
- Print your tickets (if you selected Print at Home Ezy Tickets) and have all tickets ready to be scanned at entry.
- Scan the SA Government QR code on entry. Use of the mySA GOV app on your phone will facilitate quick Stadium entry.
- Sit in your allocated RESERVED seat as ticketed, including Children under 5 (tickets are still complimentary). Standing is only permitted in your allocated seat.
- Coopers Stadium is a cashless venue - no cash transactions will be accepted, including car parking.
- Food and beverage may only be consumed whilst seated in your reserved seat.
If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. Should you be contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health, for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly. You are responsible for passing on the above information to all members in your group. Thank you. As always, we need you to:
- Limit the number and size of bags you bring and have any bags ready for inspection as you approach your entry gate. This will make security checks faster and safer.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- If you develop any cold or flu symptoms after the match please get tested for COVID-19
Adelaide United will be sure to continue to provide members and fans with relevant updates should there be any changes to protocols for future matches at Coopers Stadium.
Victorian border update
People may now enter South Australia from regional Victoria, provided they have not been in Greater Melbourne since 12.01am 4 February.
Greater Melbourne remains a prohibited zone. People who have been in Greater Melbourne since 4 February will not be permitted to enter South Australia unless they are essential travellers, escaping domestic violence, returning South Australian residents or relocating to SA.