Membership & Ticketing Manager
Founded in 2003, Adelaide United Football Club (AUFC) is South Australian’s only professional football club. The Club competes in the A-League, Westfield W-League, and the National Premier Leagues SA.
AUFC is currently seeking an experienced Membership & Ticketing Manager to join the team. This position is part of the Marketing & Communications and has a large consumer focus.
Based at the Club’s Head Office in Hindmarsh, the Membership & Ticketing Manager is responsible for the management of AUFC’s Membership and Ticketing programs relevant to all competitions the Club competes in.
The position reports to the Head of Marketing & Communications and is focused on driving sustainable revenue and membership growth via effective execution of the following responsibilities:
- Membership and Ticketing – end-to-end management of all AUFC membership and ticketing Programs.
- Customer Service – implement and manage processes which facilitate unrivalled levels of customer service.
- Marketing – assist with the development and delivery of AUFC’s fan engagement strategy.
- Commercial – support the achievement of commercial outcomes via integration of AUFC membership and ticketing operations.
- Clients – manage supply and client relationships relevant to the delivery of membership and ticketing activities.
- Integration – collaborate with various departments to maximise business wide value and engagement, including integration with Community and Commercial stakeholders.
- Financial and Administration – coordinate applicable budget, reporting and administrative functions as required.
- Teamwork and Culture – foster a positive, team focused culture within the Marketing and Communications department.
Key to the success of the role will be a resolute focus on delivery of high levels of customer service whilst working closely with various departments to maximise fan engagement and membership value as means to achieve sustainable growth.
The successful candidate will possess 3-5 years industry experience with a strong technical understanding of membership, ticketing and CRM software as well as venue logistics and fulfilment.
This position will require work outside of standard business hours, including on game days and various functions and events.
All applicants must apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be specific in the email title of the role you are applying for.
Recruitment and shortlisting will commence immediately, role may close earlier than the closing date. Only candidates selected for the short list will be contacted in relation to this role.
Adelaide United promotes equal opportunities in employment and we positively welcome applications from all candidates.