The Red Zone Community Program encompasses both South Australia and the Northern Territory both in local and regional areas.
Whether it’s school appearances, hospital visits, holiday clinics, ventures to local clubs, match day involvement or anything else to do with the community, the Red ZoneCommunity Program is dedicated to bringing football and Adelaide United to the community.
To register your interest in having Adelaide United attend your event as part of the Red Zone Community Program, complete this form.
Adelaide United Community Program Objectives
To develop and execute a comprehensive community program that is all inclusive throughout South Australia and the Northern Territory, both locally and regionally. Our aim is to provide kids and youth with access to football in a fun and positive environment, expanding their opportunities to participate in the world game.
- Ensure our program is delivered to the expectations of the participants and continue to create positive image and brand awareness
- Provide a program that can grow football participation and enable opportunities for as many children as possible throughout South Australia and the Northern Territory
- Our all-inclusive program for both boys and girls provides them with access to the club from player appearances and match day opportunities, which includes as player mascots, ball crew, small sided games and Hyundai mat participants. Behind the scenes visits, e-mail communications, school clinics and club visits are also an extensive part of the program
- Continue to develop and implement a Regional/Indigenous Program that broadens Adelaide United’s reach in the community by delivering goodwill, player appearances and skills clinics to regional South Australia and Northern Territory
- Visit schools and local clubs to promote healthy living and eating while also encouraging students to exercise and eat well
- As an ambassador for both the Premiers Reading and Be Active Challenges, Adelaide United also promotes the importance of reading and education as well as being active
- Our Charity Ambassador Program is extensive supporting various charities throughout South Australia including the Childhood Cancer Association, Bedford and White Ribbon Organisation, as well as regular visits to the Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Our relationship with community football programs is continuing to grow through our support of multi-cultural football associates, Football United program and refugee associations